Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): No such file or directory in /home/silverstonebooks/collinearl.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress-reloaded/statpress.php on line 1786

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/silverstonebooks/collinearl.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress-reloaded/statpress.php on line 1786

Episode 28: H.U.M.A.N.E. and The Tower | Collin Earl

Episode 28: H.U.M.A.N.E. and The Tower

Grayson explains to Monson who he is and how he knows so much about the Being of Seven Bloods. Monson learns about H.U.M.A.N.E. and has another out of body experience. Dawn shows up to help discover the information Monson is seeking. As he comes to, Monson is astonished at what happened while he was ‘gone’.

Be Sociable, Share!
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Responses to “Episode 28: H.U.M.A.N.E. and The Tower”

1. Dan says:

Wow, my morning commute ended with me half way through this — I should have just kept driving — not what I was expecting unless….

2. Dan says:

Another very good episode; it all hangs together, makes some more connections while leaving open plenty to come all while told in an exciting manner. Fun and thought provoking.

Don’t feel bad about slowing down the delivery schedule to take time for your studies and your life. From a purely selfish standpoint I wouldn’t want you to push yourself to where you no longer enjoyed telling the story.

That being said, don’t you think taking a couple of years off from Law School so you two can just have fun telling stories would be a good idea? In case you decide on that soon, this afternoon, I happen to need another 5 hours of content for tomorrows extended commute. 😉

• Collin Earl says:

Haha, I wish I could quit. Actually I graduate in may so I’m done with law school and will be a full lawyer (assuming someone will hire me) I plan on quitting if the books go somewhere. I guess we’ll have to see if that happens. Why do you have such a long commute?

3. Dan says:

Well, I’ll certainly contribute through podiobooks when the book is done as it certainly deserves it! If a few more people do the same you could be onto something.

We have offices in a couple of states and tomorrow I have to go to two of them which gives me plenty of time to listen to podiobooks.

• Collin Earl says:

Well we appreciate the love. Every little bit helps.

Sweet, I got a kick out of the Jack Justice Series. Give it a try. Also look up the Leviathan Chronicles; a production that I am really enjoying. It does have some swearing so be careful but as production value goes. One of the best.

4. Dan says:

I’ve listened to and liked “Black Jack Justice” Season 1 & 2 but I never heard of “The Leviathan Chronicles”. I don’t usually try podcasts with an Explicit Tag but the intro sounded good so maybe I’ll give it a shot.

Beyond podiobooks, http://librivox.org/ is a great place for free old stuff that is in the public domain and much of it is well read though not at Chris’s level (some old SF as well as kids stuff and of course many classics).

It hasn’t been updated in a couple of years but http://publicdomainpodcast.blogspot.com/ has a nice selection of some old classics that not many people read anymore but are great — it also is free though I donated. Check out episode 16 & 17, “The Gateway of the Monster” by William Hope Hodgson — it should be right up your alley, you’ll regret it if you don’t check it out http://publicdomainpodcast.blogspot.com/search?q=the+gateway+of+the+monster

5. Dan says:

Thanks for the suggestions. I agree that the Black Jack Series is good. I don’t normally try stuff with an Explicit tag but with your recomendation I’ll give Leviathan a shot.

You should really check out “Gateway of the Monster” by William Hope Hodgson. Don’t let the fact that it is a really old story through you, it adds to it quite a lot. http://publicdomainpodcast.blogspot.com/search?q=Gateway+of+the+Monster

6. Dan says:

Now you’ve done it. I followed your advice and checked out “The Leviathan Chronicles” (I’m up to episode 15) and due to having a mind like a steel sieve (not trap)LC and HoG are starting to merge.