Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): No such file or directory in /home/silverstonebooks/collinearl.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress-reloaded/statpress.php on line 1786

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/silverstonebooks/collinearl.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress-reloaded/statpress.php on line 1786

Do you want a say on what goes into the story line (What is your most glaring question?) Episode 19 News. | Collin Earl

Do you want a say on what happens in the story? Well here is your chance.

I know that his is going to sound weird, but i have to ask. What do you want to know most about? What is your most glaring question in the story?  Are you curious about Monson’s past, or that dangerous feelings that seems to be lurking somewhere within him. Or is it Cyann and her cryptic actions?  How about Casey and Klyie’s relationship drama? What about Taris? Why is she so nice to Monson? The Diamond? What happen in that weight room? Let me know currently in the story line what do you want to know about most? What would you like to see more of or expanded? (Less of?) Depending on your answers, I will determine which story lines to use in the future.

I just wanted to let everyone know that episode 19 is going to be delayed as Chris is Chicago this week (I know right real jobs suck) and I have a final in federal income tax to study for (done tomorrow yeah for me). We appreciate your patience and wanted to let you know in advanced.

SHORT STORY CONTEST: i have been getting some questions on the content of the story stories for the contest. I just wanted to tell everyone that the content doesn’t matter AS LONG AS the podcast is family friendly and I think you know what that means.

Be Sociable, Share!
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 Responses to “Do you want a say on what goes into the story line (What is your most glaring question?) Episode 19 News.”

1. Terence says:

Good luck with your federal income tax exam.

I would like to know more about a lot of things you have started, but don’t mind in which order they finish. As long as there will be an ending to every storyline you started.

Best of luck,
    Terence

2. Jessie says:

Please don’t tell me that this story is like “Lost”, in that you have no idea where it’s going. Everything has been so exciting so far, and the best part is that I can never seem to guess what’s going to happen next. If all the loose ends are tied up in their own time, I will be a happy camper!

3. Carol says:

I’d like to know about Taris, I want to know what happened when she heard about Cyann and the Diamond she got well as you put it “ruffled”. Also near the beginning you put in something about a weird cat and just left it there. I often wonder what that was about. But so far the story has been pretty good and I look forward to hearing more chapters. Thanks for all the great work you’re doing so far.
    Carol

4. Collin Earl says:

Terence,

Thanks for the words I appreciate it.

Jessie, don’t worry the main story line hasn’t changed, I am more or less interested on what you have picked along the way. I’m trying to coax a certain response. I was wondering if I did that.

Carol, Thanks for the kind words. There is some important stuff coming with Taris. So if you are a fan of her you should enjoy the not too distant future.

5. Alicelie Lala Bubbleberry says:

I would like to know why Monson seems to uderstand so much about Ja-No. That and what keeps happening when he gets angry what does that feeling mean!?!

6. Julie says:

I’m with Terence, as long as there’s an ending to every storyline, totally cool with that. Other than that, I don’t want any input into the story. It’s YOUR story and that’s one of the things I love about books, whether listening to or holding one in my hand. The author takes me to places that I haven’t been and haven’t thought of. I want this to be your vision, from the heart so to speak. And should you choose to have it in print, I want a copy! I love this story. Yes, the weekly cliff hangers kill me but at least I’m not waiting 2 or 3 weeks for the next chapter. Keep the awesome work coming! AND THANKS!

7. Dan says:

I’m with the others, I want to see what you come up with. That being said, I’m most curious about hints of paths you showed early on like the girl singing whose face wasn’t seen, the cat, the hint that the guy in the wheel chair is much smarter than he is showing, what is up with the statues….

8. Collin Earl says:

Wow there were more people than I thought visiting the website. Thanks for all your comments guys. I really appreciate it. I may have given off the wrong impression. I’m not asking you guys to dictiate the story, not at all, I was actually just wondering if some of the story elements that are going to be important later were getting picked up. There are some additions that I was thinking about adding depending on all your answers, but from the sound of it. You really just want to hear what I have come up with, the way I see it. Thats good to know. You really make this work gratifying thanks again.